We’ll be putting on shows in at least 12 venues during the 2019 Guilford Performing Arts Festival, including several churches, the high school, the community center, a dance studio, the bookstore, a coffee shop/market and other places. We’ll also have a main stage on the Guilford Green, and buskers could appear at many locations throughout town.
These venues have committed to the 2019 festival:
- Arthur Murray Dance Studio
- Bittersweet Farm Barn
- Breakwater Books
- Christ Episcopal Church on the Guilford Green
- First Church of Christ, Scientist
- First Congregational Church
- Guilford Town Green
- Guilford High School
- Hyland House Museum
- Nathanael B. Greene Community Center
- Shoreline Ballet
- The Marketplace at Guilford Food Center
Check out the schedule of performances and venues here.